Group photo 2021
Current Lab Members
Jinliang Yang is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Agronomy and Horticulture. his updated CV
Gen Xu is a PostDoc Scholar working on maize population genetics. Office: PLSH 383.
Zhikai Yang is a PhD student majoring in Complex Biosystems. Office: Keim 361.
Semra Palali Delen is a PhD student in the department of Ag/Hort. Office: Keim 162.
Eric Rodene is a PhD student in the department of Ag/Hort. Office: PLSH 383.
Hongyu Jin is a PhD student in Complex Biosystems coadvised with Dr. James Schnable.
Kahheetah Barnoskie is a MS student in the department of Ag/Hort, working on native corn.
Jenifer Velazquez-Perfecto is a first year undergraduate student majored in Agricultural and Environmental Science Communications.
Nicholas Reikofski is a undergraduate student majored in Agricultural Economics with a minor in Agronomy.
- Michael Meier: now working as a scientist with Rancho BioSciences.
- Xin Zhi Khoo: a undergraduate student majoring in Agronomy.
- Jing Lyu: now working as a PostDoc at the Indiana University.
- Jinlong Li: a visiting PhD student from China Agricultural University.
- Jamie Fuqua: a plant biology major undergraduate student.
- Xuerong Yang: a visiting scholar from Shandong Ag University.
- Jun Jia Ng: a undergraduate student majoring in Bio-system engineering at UNL.
- Maribeth Milner: a GIS specialist in the Department.
- Madelyn Calvert: undergraduate student majored in Biochemistry & Psychology at UNL.
- Briana Kouma: undergraduate student at UNL.
- Jessica Chen: high school student in Lincoln East High.
- Hanchen Zhang: undergradudate student majored in Agriculture Economics at UNL.
- Miao Hong: undergradudate student majored in chemistry at UNL.
- John Bernt: undergradudate student.
- Dr. Mei Zhang: PostDoc 2018-2019. (Associate Professor, Institute of Botany, The Chinese Academy of Sciences).
- Dr. Raghuprakash Kastoori Ramamurthy: PostDoc 2018-2019.
- Paulo Yu Xi Gao: undergraduate student majored in business.
- Sam Polk: undergraduate student majored in plant biology.
- Qihao (Neil) Sun: undergraduate student majored in Turfgrass and Landscape Management.
- Dr. Laxman Karki: Part-time Statistician 2017 (First National Bank of Omaha.)