To join the lab
Current Lab Members
Jinliang Yang is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Agronomy and Horticulture. his updated CV
Gen Xu is a PostDoc Scholar working on maize population genetics. Office: PLSH 383.
Eric Rodene is a PhD student in the department of Ag/Hort. Office: PLSH 383.
Zhikai Yang is a PhD student majoring in Complex Biosystems. Office: Keim 361.
Semra Palali Delen is a PhD student in the department of Ag/Hort. Office: Keim 162.
Maribeth Milner is a GIS specialist. Office: PLSH 377L.
Hanchen Zhang is a junior student majored in Agriculture Economics at UNL.
Miao Hong is a junior student majored in chemistry at UNL.
- Dr. Mei Zhang: PostDoc 2018-2019. (Professor, Institute of Botany, The Chinese Academy of Sciences)
- Dr. Raghuprakash Kastoori Ramamurthy: PostDoc 2018-2019.
- Paulo Yu Xi Gao: undergraduate student majored in business.
- Sam Polk: undergraduate student majored in plant biology.
- Qihao (Neil) Sun: undergraduate student majored in Turfgrass and Landscape Management.
- Dr. Laxman Karki: Part-time Statistician 2017 (working at the First National Bank of Omaha.)