- Jinliang Yang becomes a member of the Center for Plant Science Innovation!
- Welcome Hongyu and Jing join the lab!
- The awesome CRRI Aim4 team have dug >3,000 roots in three days. The Yang Lab contributed about 800 of them!
- The Yang Lab are doing summer genomics workshop.
- USDA AFRI funded us to Rescue the fixed deleterious alleles for genome-enabled micronutrients improvement in maize.
- The Yang Lab in St. Louis to attend the 2019 maize genetics conference.
- Welcome Semra to join the Yang lab! She will be co-advised by Ismail Dweikat.
- Congrats to HudsonAlpha to secure a $3.9 million NSF award. Our lab is participating it to work on sorghum nitrogen use efficiency.
- Our KRN paper has finally come out on G3.
- Wow! Dr. Gen Xu joined the Yang Lab! Welcome Gen!
- Welcome Dr. Mei Zhang to join the Yang Lab! We are rapidly growing! :)
- Happy digging days with the Alfano, Schnable, Sigmon, Clemente and other labs.
- Welcome Eric and Zhikai to join the Yang Lab!
- Finished the field planting for the NSF funded CRRI project. Looing forward to the scientific outcomes out of this project!
- Yang Lab is working with Alfano, Clemente and Schnable Labs on 2018 field layout and seed preparation for a NSF funded CRRI project.
- Jinliang visited University of Missouri. It was a fun trip!
- Raghuprakash Kastoori Ramamurthy joined the lab. He will work on genome-wide mapping of mineralome and other projects. Welcome Raghu!
- Jinliang gave two talks at PAG 2018.
- Happy to host my postdoc advisor Dr. Jeffrey Ross-Ibarra to visit UNL. Always fun to discuss papers and research ideas with Jeff.
- Finally, our diallel heterosis paper has been accepted by PLOS Genetics. Thanks my colleagues for all your efforts.
- Congrats to HY Lin and colleagues for the eRD-GWAS paper being accepted by Genome Biology.
- Congrats to Dr. Dong and colleagues for the Tru1 paper being accepted by PNAS.
- Excited to announce the brand-new Jinliang Yang Lab.
- We are hiring undergrad, graduate, and postdoc. See people page for more details.
- Due to some paperwork delay, the starting date of the Yang Lab will postpone to July.
- Dr. Yang wrapped up his postdoc work at UC Davis and prepared for his new position.
- The lab website was up and running.