- Finished the field planting for the NSF funded CRRI project. Looing forward to the scientific outcomes out of this project!
- Yang Lab is working with Alfano, Clemente and Schnable Labs on 2018 field layout and seed preparation for a NSF funded CRRI project.
- Jinliang visited University of Missouri. It was a fun trip!
- Raghuprakash Kastoori Ramamurthy joined the lab. He will work on genome-wide mapping of mineralome and other projects. Welcome Raghu!
- Jinliang gave two talks at PAG 2018.
- Happy to host my postdoc advisor Dr. Jeffrey Ross-Ibarra to visit UNL. Always fun to discuss papers and research ideas with Jeff.
- Finally, our diallel heterosis paper has been accepted by PLOS Genetics. Thanks my colleagues for all your efforts.
- Congrats to HY Lin and colleagues for the eRD-GWAS paper being accepted by Genome Biology.
- Congrats to Dr. Dong and colleagues for the Tru1 paper being accepted by PNAS.
- Excited to announce the brand-new Jinliang Yang Lab.
- We are hiring undergrad, graduate, and postdoc. See people page for more details.
- Due to some paperwork delay, the starting date of the Yang Lab will postpone to July.
- Dr. Yang wrapped up his postdoc work at UC Davis and prepared for his new position.
- The lab website was up and running.